We have an opening for a hard-working, motivated, Veterinary Receptionist with a minimum of 2 years of experience, who loves working with people and animals to join our small team of friendly and easygoing staff.
Our Core Values: Leadership, Teaching, Compassion, Honesty, Excellence, Joy, Direct Communication, Empathy, Humility, Team Work, Balance, Pride, Ethics
Best Friends Animal Hospital is a small animal only practice in the San Fernando Valley. We pride ourselves in offering the best care for our patients and clients. We are an AAHA accredited hospital, and have top of the line equipment, paperless records, digital radiography, digital dental radiography, tonometry, in-house lab, and soon to come ultrasound. We perform orthopedic as well as soft tissue surgeries.
The ideal candidate would be a someone who is motivated, hard-working, and willing to learn. VIA experience is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Computer skills preferred.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, “people-oriented.”
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Well groomed, organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to handle money accurately and honestly.
- Must possess sound decision making skills and multi-task while working in an environment of stress.
- Effective determination of emergencies.
Candidates should have open availability. Schedule is full time and will include 4 shifts during the week and Saturdays. Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include the position title that you are applying for on the subject line of your email.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE HOSPITAL TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE STATUS OF YOUR RESUME.
You visit us at: www.bestfriendsanimalhospital.com