We have an opening for a hard-working, motivated, veterinary receptionist with a minimum of two years of experience to join our close-knit team of friendly and easy-going animal-lovers.
Best Friends Animal Hospital is a small animal only practice in the San Fernando Valley. We pride ourselves in offering the best care for our patients and clients. We are an AAHA-accredited hospital offering top-of-the-line equipment, paperless records, digital radiography, digital dental radiography, tonometry, and an in-house laboratory. We perform orthopedic, as well as soft tissue surgeries, and will soon have full ultrasound capabilities.
The ideal candidate would be a someone who is motivated, hard-working, and willing to learn. VIA experience is a plus.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Computer skills preferred.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, “people-oriented.”
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Well groomed, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to take direction.
- Ability to handle money accurately and honestly.
- Must possess sound decision-making skills and multi-task while working in an environment of stress.
- Effective determination of emergencies.
Candidates should have open availability. Schedule is full-time and will include four shifts during the week and Saturdays. Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.