Great news – we’ve updated our COVID protocol so we can see you face-to-face again!
Here’s what you should need to know:
- Text us when you arrive
- We’ll get some information from you at the car, & then escort you & your pet(s) into the exam room
- You’ll check your temperature immediately upon entering. If your temperature exceeds 100.4 degrees, we’ll ask you to remain outside
- There’s a short COVID questionnaire that you’ll be asked to complete as well
- 1 client may enter the building to pick up food, medications, or patient(s) from the hospital
- During the appointment:
- 1 person may enter the exam room with the patient for the physical exam only & will then wait outside while any necessary treatments or tests are performed
- Up to 3 family members may be approved to attend the exam if all members are from the same household & are fully vaccinated
- Note: Masks must be worn properly at all times while in the building and social distancing protocol will be followed in the lobby as well.
If you are more comfortable remaining in your vehicle during your pet’s visit, just let us know!