As of March 2022, we are happily allowing clients to enter our hospital. It’s been a long two years and we are grateful to everyone for your kindness and graciousness as we learned how to operate as a curbside-only hospital! We are thrilled to see you all again.
Here’s what you should need to know:
- Call or text us when you arrive.
- We will let you know when we are ready for you and your pet to enter the hospital.
- You must properly wear a face mask at all times while inside of our hospital – covering your nose and mouth.
- If you do not wear a mask properly during your time in our hospital, we will kindly escort you out of the building.
- If you prefer curbside care, just let us know, and we’ll be happy to care for your pet while you remain in your vehicle.
Appointment Scheduling Protocol (3/2022)
We want to take a moment to thank you for your continued patience and support as we had to adjust the way we provide service to our clients during the COVID-19 pandemic, going fully curbside. We are so excited to be seeing our amazing clients face-to-face (with masks) after two years!
We are doing our best to see as many patients as possible, and our clinic, like many others across the country, is still at full capacity due to the high volume of requests for veterinary services.
To increase efficiency and reduce stress, here is our current process for routine wellness and non-urgent appointments.
We are currently booking 3-4 weeks out for routine visits.
We recommend booking 21-day booster vaccines and medical progress visits at the time of your pet’s initial appointment to ensure you’ll be able to return within the necessary timeframe.
We no longer take same-day appointments for annual wellness, vaccines or health certificates.
In addition, we encourage clients to arrive 10 minutes early to find parking. If a client is more than 10 minutes late, they will have to reschedule their appointment.
Again, your support and cooperation are sincerely appreciated. We can’t wait to see you!
Please don’t hesitate to call us at (818) 766-2140 if you have any questions or if you would like to make an appointment.
For more information on how the pandemic impacted the veterinary field, please visit: